Can you help us, please?
We’ll pay you for your time! Think of it as part Lenten penance, part “consulting income,” part investment in your children’s future prayers.
We at Holy Heroes have been asked over the years to develop a new rosary prayer book for families who want to instill a love of this timeless prayer in their children.
We’ve been gathering ideas and drafts and input and considerations and, well—it seems it is time to stop planning and begin writing so we can finally get it out this summer.
Why now (at last)?
- We’ve had so much demand for our Stations of the Cross prayer books, which have been used by parishes and Catholic schools, as well as families in their homes. (Last Friday we picked up the most recent reprint of 4,000 more booklets.)
- We have also sold literally tens of thousands of our Mysteries of the Rosary audio CDs and the companion Life of Jesus coloring books. So, families are already gobbling up our existing rosary resources.
- Our first full-color book for children, The Works of Mercy: How God Transforms Your Heart, just came out last Fall—and the first printing is nearly already sold out.
Oh: and it’s the 100th anniversary of Fatima this year—where the Blessed Mother told us all to pray the rosary.
Here’s where you come in
Could you please take 5-10 minutes to answer a few questions in a short survey?
We can’t decide between a few options for this booklet.
So in this short survey you can tell us:
- what you need/desire in a rosary prayer booklet
- what you’d find helpful for yourself and your family
- what you think of some drafts we’ve mocked up (the fun part!)
We know your time is valuable—so please let us compensate you
Give us your “two cents worth of advice,” and we’ll give you $10 off on your next order from our website.
Think of what you need to buy soon for:
Easter gifts…1st Communion gifts…Confirmation gifts…Lenten aids—we have lots of things for you and your loved ones.
When you complete the survey questions, you’ll get a discount coupon code you can use right away.
Ready? Then, here’s what you need to do, step-by-step.
IMPORTANT: Background about the booklet:
- This booklet will have TWO pages for every mystery. They will open like a “spread” so you can see both pages for the mystery at the same time.
- The left-hand page will have a full-color illustration to ignite a child’s imagination, plus some simple text introducing the Mystery.
- The right-hand page will have text to aid in understanding the mystery and lead to deeper contemplation.
Here’s what we’ll ask in the survey (it’s short!):
- First, we have a few questions about you (nothing personal, just demographics).
- Then, we have TWO (2) draft versions of a left-hand (illustrated) page—we’d like your thoughts, reactions, and suggestions.
- We also have THREE (3) excerpts from different versions of a right-hand (text to aid meditation) page—we’d like the same.
- Click here to open up (and print off, if you’d like) the FIVE pages (two illustrated pages labeled A and B, and three text pages labeled 1, 2, and 3).
- Then, click here to begin the research. It should only take about 5-10 minutes.
And thank you SO MUCH in advance!
Latest posts by Ken (see all)
- How (and why) we’re using “My Path to Heaven” with our kids - March 30, 2017
- Here’s $10 for your 2 cents - March 14, 2017
- The November secret most Catholics don’t know - October 25, 2016